Friday, April 24, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Tonight, I boldly go where I've never gone before. My relatively flexible itinerary for the next two weeks? London, Paris, Berlin, Prague, Venice, Florence, Rome, London, Chicago.

And here's the final tracklist for my Eurotrip Mix:

1. M.I.A. - Paper Planes
2. The Clash - London Calling
3. Kraftwerk - Trans Europe Express
4. Iggy Pop - The Passenger
5. The Meat Puppets - Plateau
6. The Kinks - This Time Tomorrow
7. Harry Nilsson - Jump Into the Fire
8. Thievery Corporation - Lebanese Blonde
9. Daft Punk - Around the World
10. LCD Soundsystem - Losing My Edge
11. The Modern Lovers - Pablo Picasso
12. Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band - Zig Zag Wanderer
13. The Liars - Plaster Casts of Everything
14. The Hot Snakes - LAX
15. Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - Madeleine-Mary
16. Nick Drake - Road
17. Tom Waits - Diamonds & Gold
18. The Magnetic Fields - World Love
19. Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
20. Radiohead - Pyramid Song

Lastly, I feel compelled to post a link to the greatest accessory a working professional could ever hope to carry: the business card made from meat.

My favorite quote: "THESE business cards have two ingredients: MEAT AND LASERS."

Cheers! Adieu! Tschus! Sbohem! Ciao! Bu-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment