Friday, April 10, 2009

Nordaggio's on a Friday Morning

I'm back in Tulsa for a few days. My new boss told me if I worked on Friday I shouldn't take a vacation day. So, here I am, at a yuppie coffee shop, drinking the last of the African Storm blend from the now empty pot, listening to the Go-Go's, and, yes, blogging.

And what should I be doing? Calculating storage tank bottom corrosion rates, reviewing robotic in-service ultrasonic inspection validation papers, closing a plethora of completed facility integrity projects, finishing up a hydrotest procedure, and moving forward with some other crap involving the Texas Rail Road Commission.

If I had any intention of making actual progress on ANY of the aforementioned, I probably shouldn't have gone drinking with my recently 21'd little brother and some old friends from the university last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment