Tuesday, May 26, 2009

No More Work Blogging... Good to Be Back Home!!

So, I returned from my European adventure about 2 weeks ago. I survived many things: the death of a digital camera, a respiratory infection bestowed upon me by one of my inconsiderate travel buddies, Berlin, and a giant eff-load of beer.

I took over 1,500 pictures, so forgive me for posting exactly none as of yet. But, honestly, I just changed jobs and I'm a lot busier at work now. That definitely means less blogging, because, seriously, I have better things to do on my own time.

I have managed to go through the pics, but nobody wants to see 1,500 plus. I'll drip feed a few per post over the next few weeks. Until then, my bated breath brethren and sistren (er...), I leave you with two pics:

My last American brew before my flight 'cross the pond...
... and my first English brew upon arrival. Guess which one was better??

No comments:

Post a Comment