Saturday, March 28, 2009

Karaoke Night Videos

For some reason, I can't upload these to Facebook. Screw you, Facebook! I will display my videos here! No, you had your chance, sorry. So stop the calling, the long voicemails, the late night texting, the notes beneath my windshield wipers, the sappy JumboTron messages. It's over.

So, this was a birthday party populated by many of my non-old-ass coworkers. Like many of my favorite such parties, I was not required to buy presents or drinks for the birthday girl.
And the obligatory Queen sing-along, or, as I like to call it, BP's Finest Destroying Queen's Finest.
It was a fun way to spend a Friday night in the 'burbs. I was promised that the next such shindig will take place in Chicago proper. Hopefully I'll be able to grab more embarrassing situations on digital media.

In these times of economic uncertainty, it's a good strategy to have as much dirt on your coworkers as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Take it from someone who systematically gets all her coworkers fired... You're on the right track :)

    ReplyDelete