Sunday, February 1, 2009

5:18 AM...

...and I've been watching Nadal v. Federer in the Australian Open since about 4 this morning. A couple of things:

1. These guys are good.
2. I wish I could wear shorts and a tee right now.

I'm honestly not certain how I managed to do so in retrospect, but I fell asleep last night with Lil' Wayne's Tha Carter III on my iPod. That man is just... jesus, he's just batshit crazy. I just can't help watching this video without thinking to myself "I hope Weezy doesn't stab Katie Couric off camera."


2 comments:

  1. omg. i love that interview almost as much as i love lil wayne. katie couric is even more boring sitting next to lil wayne. this one is even better http://youtube.com/watch?v=LDSOvmcuh2k&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you vlog while eating steak and fries? Really?!

    ReplyDelete